Sunday 13 April 2008

Clever pop-cultural title

The Project Lifecycle ended in flames, terror and all the other things that show how close to disaster you've been walking.

If you only look to results, however it was a success. The Grönsaker Dirket farmers loved our stuff and so on while Ottoboni and Vin & Sprit was curious and wanted to know more, but not all out declaring us heroes of the biz.

But back to the bad stuff:
I don't think I've been so out of control about anything else before in my life and so clueless about how to solve it.
I seriously hope that all of the internal chaos and discomfort is not my fault cause then I don’t know how to handle the Industry Project module in a month.

Until then I'm off to Amsterdam to do some kind of work with Epitaph, the record company that once upon a time had cool bands like Agnostic Front and New Bomb Turks but now are left with Millencollin and that whole thing. It will be great!

No comments: