Tuesday 4 December 2007

All I can do is read a book to stay awake..

I apology for the lack of updates lately, there is however a good reason for it. Since my arrival at Hyper Island I've spent a whole lot of time in front of my laptop. I worked on it all day, went home with it and spend the night watching different TV series, playing games and sis some heavy facebooking. After a trip to Stockholm a few weekend ago I realized how free I felt without my computer with me at all times. Then i started to leave it in school, staying for maybe an hour or so later the days i felt like watching some show or playing some game and it made me feel so much more like a real person again. However the blog has been suffering since I regularly update in the middle of the nights when the insomnia just keeps me going and going and going like a dammed Duracell bunny...

We are acting like a design agency for another group right now and I'm doing a lot of odd jobs, I started as Copywriter (and I still am) but have ventured into the strange land of Interaction design and I helped the graphical people with a few lesser tasks during the last week. It's quite good but I’m getting a bit fed up with the project. I just want it to be over with and start with the next module.
We have had really great time management and is all but done with two days to deadline. So it’s easy street all the way to Christmas Eve.

A few days ago I got my copy of Guitar Hero II and I’ we spent some nights rocking away with it, since I know a guy who makes custom electric guitars came with the brilliant plan to turn a real guitar into a controller instead of the small plastic one that comes with the game. We'll see how it works out in the end.

About the new season of Nip/Tuck: What the hell is going on? Have some of the staff writes from Days of our lives taken over the show? The supremely cool and smart shock-soap(tm) has turned completely bonkers. Sociopathic übersmart blackmailing schoolgirls, sexual exploits for the sole purpose of getting a pair of tits mote into this week’s episode, turning one of the main characters into a male prostitute, characters changing the way they work (witch into he beginning was Nip/tuck's biggest strength) as often as regular people shower... The list goes ever on.
Get it together!

No comments: